Friday, October 27, 2006

My Top 10 Movies : PART 1

These are my top 10 movies of all time from Hollywood in no particular order.

1. The Godfather Trilogy: Starring Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro and Al Pacino this movie is a must watch for all movie loving folk. No one can possibly not like this movie, It makes an offer you can't refuse.

Quote:
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.





2. The Matrix Trilogy: Gives u a head rush no other movie can possibly give. Amazing script and concept, definitely up there.

Quote:
My name … is Neo!





3. Fight Club:
I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more. Smart as hell and a pure masterpiece.

Quote: Self-improvement is masturbation. And self-destruction.



4. Braveheart: Everytime Wallace yells freedom it just makes you want to yell too.

Quote: they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!



5. Old School: A movie meant for the ages that gives you the right to laugh out loud.

Quote: I see Blue, He looks glorious!




Well thats the first part, the 2nd part will be up soon.

No comments: