Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Its getting cold.....

You are my sunshine my only sunshine ohh take the rain awayyy....its been steadily gettin colder and I hate it. I am missing the sun and its all gloomy just before my research outlines are due and a week of midterms too. I hate it. So what I am going to do other than sing...sing and study and enjoy ramadan with tonnes of good food:)

Today is Tarrie's Bday....my Grenadian bud (Grenada - Paradise being towed by a boat) he is 23 and I gifted him a chicken sandwich. He loved it, further asserting the stereotype that black people love chicken and its beautiful. If you can't love chicken you do not deserve to live. I ain't hating on the vegetarians, just that if you have tried it and you hate it, you do not believe in God. There I said it.

Chicken aside champions trophy coming up and India better not choke, and Ferrari how could you blow a freaking engine. DAMN YOU...DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL !!!
Ad astra per aspera ( To the stars through the thorns)

You are my sunshine - Official State of Louisana Song

No comments: