Sunday, October 29, 2006

Finally a good sunday.....wait

Its a brilliant morning, birds are singing, the suns out doing what its supposed to do after all this time and I am doing what I am supposed to do...WATCHING CRICKET!! Never, never again am I going to support India,. Have you no shame losing to the same team again and freaking again and again.....even the commentators took a dig at us.

"No asian team has made it, they have all been knocked out." Bob Willis

"..had kaif been in the way of that shot, he would have been carried along with it to the boundary." Rameez Raja

"Harbhajan Singh is India's main strike bowler." Ravi Shastri

"...Ponting has hit bhaji for a four, ....Symonds has hit him for a four, .....Martyn has hit him for a four." Everyone


Although I have to admit the Rameez comment was hilarious. But getting back to our cricket team none of our pace bowlers fired except the mallu dancing doll, Sreesanth, who got in the team because Agarkar was injured. Son of a @!##$!!!!

Thats it from now on tata (bye bye) men in blue, South Africa is my new team now. GO PROTEAS!!!



Btw thats us at 'The Departed' show.....Tarrie, Trudy, Khyati and moi.






So I wake up early to see India get utterly anhilated by the Aussies and I am hungry, NOT a good Sunday.

No comments: