Friday, November 03, 2006

Random Times

What have I been doing recently? Frankly I don't know. Bball, eating my meals regulary (either that or sleep regularly) and a sudden addiction to Samurai Jack. Gotta love that Aku, those of you who don't know what I am talking about Youtube it. My favourite right now is Jack and The Three Gems. Check it out...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Went for dinner to Kelseys, kind of a see off for Elian before leaving for Argentina for a week.
How I wish i had finished my Lava cake:(





Juan, Elian and Moi









Abdullah (The Afghan Refugee) is a lousy pic taker. DAMN YOU!!!









Champions Trophy Finals: The Aussies vs The West Indies. What do they have in common....they both have destroyed India.

Optimisation midterms been handed out tomm, hopefully he does not end my random happy times.


This Years Love - David Grey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get a better camera then.