Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Aringa Ting Tang, Aringa Ting Tong





Aaghooo, Zizou (mariam)







Long ass time since I posted, my bad.
About the title its what Tarrie told me, people in Grenada say in songs. Its the equivalent of saying that something is wicked. I don't care as long as it sounds cool:)

Been doing pretty much nothing recently. Exams start on the 6th and I say goodbye to this land of Canada temporarily on the 14th, cuz i believe I can fly to LA. Celebrating Eid with familia. "Because a man who dosent take care of his family can never be a real man". Amazing quote from The Godfather.

LAF has been going quite amazing, love it and wish I can do it during 2nd sem.

Big Happy Bday to Elian a.k.a Elaine/Elianna !!! Amazing night at Inside (T.O), must check out place for people who havent been there.

No comments: