Saturday, September 23, 2006

I am a Leaf on the Wind...Watch How I Soar



A leaf on the wind...watch how i soar
Like a blaring wind...watch me roar
Bit by bit i dont need
Bit by bit I acheive

A fine sword.....watch me stop death
Like a wave....watch me swallow
Bit by bit I hate
Bit by bit i empatize

A blade of grass...watch me in the dew
Like a monk....watch me pride in solitude
Bit by bit i can go away
Bit by bit I will still care

A rock in the river....watch me withstand
Like a beleiver....watch me endure in pain
Bit by bit I wont be moved
Bit my bit i make my point

Adel Sheikh


I picked up that line from Serenity....pretty cool sci-fi movie. Anyways first month on uni is sailing good and I hate my reaserch papers. Doing one on neural networks for my AI class. Its about how we can use neural networks ( artificial brain) to do various cognitive actions of the brain, like recognising shapes etc..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good one ! Keep changing the contents..We will keep watching. A very 'Happy Ramadan Kareem'.
:-)
Lubna